of online revenue has gone through the app since its release
higher conversion rate on the app vs the website
higher average order value on the app vs the website
Apartment51’s previous app had been created using an established Shopify Plus app builder. Although the process was quick, using an app builder meant they were not able to translate their brand identity into their app. This, coupled with the poor customer service and sub-standard build quality led Apartment51 to Venn Apps.
Working alongside Apartment51 during the design and build process has ensured brand and functionality continuity with their existing website.
As Apartment51 are expanding their content creation we were tasked with making the Apartment51 blog the focal point of the app. This new feature has increased session times but more importantly allowed Apartment51’s customer base to really interact with their brand.
Since the release all app metrics have surpassed their previous app. Average order values in the new app are 41% higher than the previous one and the app is also providing a record level of online revenue compared with the online store.
The extra features and integrations in the Apartment51 app roadmap over the next few months will no doubt improve these statistics further.
Highlights from bespoke Apartment51 features & integrations:
– Auto syncing native blog functionality has provided Apartment51 with a unique way to increase in app session time and further improve conversion rates
– Fully supports the Arabic language and right to left layouts
– A bespoke brand module has been created to enable customers to seamlessly access the Apartment51 brand portfolio
– Apple Pay and Google Pay integrations ensure their customers have the most efficient checkout experience possible
– Shoppable Instagram (Foursixty) integration means Apartment51’s customers can buy directly from their Instagram within the app, further increasing both session time and conversion rates