About Venn Apps
In the world of e-commerce, your unique brand identity is your most valuable asset. At Venn Apps, using our Software-as-a-Service platform,we build incredible bespoke e-commerce apps that bring brands to life and their e-commerce stores to their maximum potential.
Our team has over two decades collective experience creating B2C apps that have scaled to millions of users. We work with a global portfolio of clients including Motel Rocks, Lazy Oaf, Rebellious Fashion and multiple international retailers in the Middle East and the US.
Senior Frontend Engineers at Venn Apps are responsible for our core React codebase that allows our customers to manage their e-commerce apps at scale. We are looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to join our team to start building our new dashboard that will allow our customers to build, edit and manage their mobile app.
You will be working closely with our in-house design team and will be in charge of everything web frontend – from creating our brand new web dashboard to building internal tooling that helps support the team.
All of our existing web applications are written in clean Typescript and React. They are using Create React App and React rewired templates and Mobx/Redux for state management. We use Jest for testing and our CircleCI setup runs them on every change.
At Venn Apps we encourage all our engineers to also work with our platform engineering team to help design and develop the APIs that we run on, and you will have the chance to learn about and contribute to our serverless platform architecture written in TypeScript.
This is a truly fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing start up about to embark on the next chapter of growth.
Who we are looking for
- Strong knowledge in CSS and HTML5
- Previous experience working with React and Typescript
- You’re a passionate and self-motivated developer and team player
- You’ve shipped a web app that is live on the web
- Previous experience working with a design team and other engineers using an iterative development process
- You are committed to writing high quality, testable code
- Eagerness to learn and develop
- The ability to consider and implement the best user journey
- An attitude of caring about designing and producing the best possible solutions
- Previous experience using Mobx or Redux in React applications
- Previous experience configuring and maintaining build setup for web applications using Webpack and Babel
- Candidates that have experience with Firebase and Shopify but not required
- Competitive salary at going market rates £70,000 – £80,000 per annum dependant on experience
- 33 days paid holiday
- We are an early stage start up so your work will have huge impact
- Flexible working arrangements
- We provide all employees with the best tools they need to excel at their job
- Office in the heart of Soho, London
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity
How to apply
Please send your CV, cover letter and anything else you think is relevant to your application to [email protected].