About Venn Apps
In the world of e-commerce, your unique brand identity is your most valuable asset. At Venn Apps, using our Software-as-a-Service platform, we build incredible bespoke e-commerce apps that bring brands to life and their e-commerce stores to their maximum potential.
Our team has over two decades collective experience creating B2C apps that have scaled to millions of users. We work with a global portfolio of clients including Motel Rocks, Lazy Oaf, Rebellious Fashion and multiple international retailers in the Middle East and the US.
Lead iOS Engineer at Venn Apps are responsible for our core Swift codebase that allows us to spin up e-commerce apps at scale. We are looking for a Lead iOS Engineer to join our team and take our existing portfolio of iOS apps to the next level while also creating apps for new clients.
You will be working closely with our in-house design team and in charge of everything iOS – from creating brand new apps to refreshing the look and feel or adding new features to our existing apps.
All of our existing apps are written in Swift. They are structured using MVVM, utilising UIKit and sit on top of Firebase. We also use various payment providers on a client-by-client basis. Our continuous integration and deployment is powered by CircleCI.
You will also work with our platform engineering team to help design and develop the APIs that the mobile apps run on, and will have the chance to learn about and contribute to our serverless platform architecture written in TypeScript.
This is a truly fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing start up about to embark on the next chapter of growth.
Who we are looking for
- Previous experience working with the iOS SDK building and publishing native iOS apps in Swift
- You’re a passionate and self-motivated developer and team player.
- You’ve built an application that is on the iOS App Store
- Previous experience working with a design team and other engineers using an iterative development process
- You are committed to writing high quality, testable code.
- Eagerness to learn and develop
- The ability to consider and implement the best user journey
- An attitude of caring about designing and producing the best possible solutions
- Competitive salary at going market rates £70,000 – £100,000 per annum dependant on experience
- 33 days paid holiday
- We are an early stage start up so your work will have huge impact
- Flexible working arrangements
- We provide all employees with the best tools they need to excel at their job
- Office in the heart of Soho, London
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity
- Technical video interview
- Code task and systems design interview
- Behavioural interview with founders
How to apply
Please send your CV, cover letter and anything else you think is relevant to your application to [email protected].