About Venn Apps
In the world of e-commerce, your unique brand identity is your most valuable asset. At Venn Apps, we build incredible bespoke e-commerce apps that bring brands to life and their e-commerce stores to their maximum potential. Our team has over two decades collective experience creating B2C apps that have scaled to millions of users.
We are looking for a Digital Designer to help manage the day to day running of our existing global client portfolio including Motel Rocks, Lazy Oaf and multiple international retailers in the Middle East and the US. This will involve working closely with clients to advise, process and produce assets for their mobile apps.
The way our product looks and feels will be your responsibility. You will be working closely with our engineering team to enhance the style and how our apps work. This will involve using tools such as Sketch, InVision, Zeplin and Figma to ensure our engineers have everything they need to make your designs a reality.
You will also be working directly with our commercial director in the creation of sales collateral to help generate new business.
This is a truly fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing start up about to embark on the next chapter of growth from our new Soho office.
Who we are looking for
- At least 1 to 3 years’ experience working in digital design
- An ability to create beautiful and stylish UI designs for brands
- A strong understanding of UX within e-commerce
- The ability to consider and implement the best user journey
- Experience designing for native apps for both iOS and Android
- Eagerness to learn and develop
- Show you care about design and producing the best possible solutions
- Competitive salary at going market rates
- 33 days paid holiday
- We are an early stage start up so your work will have huge impact
- Flexible working so that you can choose to work from our office or from home
- We provide all employees with the best tools they need to excel at their job
- Office in the heart of Soho, London
How to apply
Please send your CV, cover letter and anything else you think is relevant to your application to [email protected].